A quick & brilliant growing list of talented, professional, Soul-Friends:
After Dark Creative has been established in order to help create and promote small to medium-sized businesses. For over 20 years I have been creating solutions to market and sustain my clients’ growth potential. Including myself, I hire the best contractors to produce the results you need.After Dark Creative has been established in order to help create and promote small to medium-sized businesses. For over 20 years I have been creating solutions to market and sustain my clients’ growth potential. Including myself, I hire the best contractors to produce the results you need.
2. Curtis Good: Film, Scriptwriting and creative consultation.
3. Brad Hampton: Recording Engineer in Kamloops, BC and amazing musical artist on verge of mega-stardom!
4. Boseop Lee: Counselor, Art Therapist, Psycho-drama, Jungian Analysis. It's a whole heart that I recommend Ms. Boseop Lee to anybody who wants to do any "soul work" or tap into their own creativity. She is Korean, however, she has spent about 20 years in Europe studying at the Jungian Instutitue, so her English is quite acceptable. She lives in Seoul.
5. Tyson Bartel Yoga and Thai Massage: Tyson and I both discovered Soul in our 20's and we only reconnected once again Feb 2nd, 2016! Surprisingly we have arrrived at 99% all the same conclusions! A testament to the Universal Oneness that is within all of us!
1. Indian psychology is a branch of knowledge that's evolving into a study of comprehensive human experience.
2. It respects subjective experiences, irrespective of its normalcy or Paranormalcy (as long as they're not hallucination)
3. Its primary objective is to study the possibility of continuous human transformation bio-psycho-socio-spiritually
4. The primary reference books available in the East to understand human experiences are descriptive and not prescriptive. Further, they do not generate any novel experiences, but organise the scattered experiences and provide a systematic framework to comprehend the existing experiences.
8. Catherine Landry, MA: Catherine is the best Counsellor, Art Therapist and Children's Therapist that I know in Canada. She is also trained in Jungian Process Psychology among other things.
9. SwamiJ of Swamij.com: "Welcome to the SwamiJ.com Yoga Meditation site. I hope you enjoy your visit and find it useful to your meditation practices. Please come back often.
Here is an introductory message: About this Site. In loving service, Swami Jnaneshvara." Note SwamiJ is a graduate of Transpersonal Psychology studies and provides one of the most excellent explanations on the process of Yoga Meditation, inner-growth and understanding plus many other amazing resources. He's is also very open to discussion on Facebook. Click here.